From the Front
Worry about the workout - not your swimsuit
New Features not seen in other swimsuits
From the Back
Make your health and body the number one priority
12B = UP TO 8CM BOUNCE
16DD = UP TO 19CM
Critical Breast Care Did You Know..?
- The only things naturally holding your breasts in place? - Skin on the outside, and the Cooper’s Ligaments inside.
- Typically B-cup busts can bounce up and down some 8cm with every step. For DD-cup sized lady, this figure becomes a potentially agonizing 19cm!
- Rarely will most swimwear brands seriously take this into consideration and whatever the cup size - once the stretching damage over time is done, it's permanent.
With watersports, beach or even pool activities, the upper body typically isn’t submerged underwater, therefore, breasts are subjected to the same sort of impact and gravity forces as a normal workout.
We can spend an entire day in our swimsuits, unsupported.
Even walking can damage breasts.
Why it is imperative we all wear supportive swimsuits.
High-level support for shapely women. Scientifically-designed, quality-tested, Significantly reduced multi-directional damaging breast bounce
BODY DEFENSIVE SWIMWEAR
- Latest concept and innovation in garment technology.
- Body sculpt & shape swimwear, anatomically designed for total breast coverage, high impact support and to limit risk of revealing exposure.
- Phibii swimsuits are superior to others on the market because they have been intentionally constructed to prevent damage to breast tissue, ligaments and posture, yet still look feminine and beautiful.
- For tapered, hourglass lines and sophisticated shape.
- Figure-flattering design which creates more lift and control, similar to a standard sports bra.
Swimsuits designed by an Exercise Physiologist + Fashion Designer
A recent survey of 2000 Australian women found 84% of D+ cup sized women do not exercise because they cannot find a bra suitable for them.
Almost 88% of the women surveyed felt self-conscious about their breasts bouncing while exercising.
You cannot fully stop breasts from bouncing, but you can significantly reduce the high, multi-directional breast bounce experienced, by wearing a Phibii swimsuit.
Phibii suits are not only beautiful but practical. Intentionally designed to protect against further damage to breast tissue and posture. Other swimsuits on the market don’t even come close to this.
Support our cause
OUR SWIMWEAR IS ALL ABOUT SUPPORTING A WOMAN'S BODY, HER WELLBEING, AND PREVENTING BREAST DAMAGE.
PLUS PROTECTING OUR OCEANS
Join us here in our Crowdfunding campaign, to help us launch. Plus gain access to a hefty 'First Release' discount on our swimwear.