PHIBII RETURNS & EXCHANGES
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
We accept exchanges and refunds on all our garments!
OUR QUALITY PROMISE
Quality is the heart of who we are. Quality shows up in our people, our conversations and our garments. If our garment doesn't perform for you, we'll take it back.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1) email us
2) tell us what’s not working
3) we’ll take it back
We only ask that the following requirements are met:
- The garment(s) must be in original condition, with all tags remaining in place, including hygiene seal
- The garment(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way.
- Refunds will be issued excluding the original shipping cost.
- The garment(s) are accompanied by a valid proof of purchase including original invoice.
- returns must be made within 30 days from the delivery date
- all garments are subject to inspection
The Return and Exchange terms are only applicable to Garments purchased on this Website.
Your garment(s) will be exchanged for other items you choose or be refunded to the original card or other payment method of purchase.
Please note that NO returns or exchanges can be made in person. You are responsible for any costs of returning your returned items to Phibii warehouse located in Perth, Australia.
Phibii cannot accept COD deliveries.
Gifts returned with gift receipt (invoice) will receive a gift card in the amount of the purchase price. Gifts returned without gift receipt (invoice) will receive a merchandise certificate by mail in the amount of the current selling price.
ARE RETURNS FREE?
The shipping cost incurred for returning a garment(s) to Phibii for an exchange or refund are not covered or reimbursed by us.
- Return shipping to Phibii must be via a prepaid & traceable method to ensure safe and documented delivery.
- Phibii takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries.
- The Products are your responsibility until they reach Phibii.
- Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the garments. Phibii is not responsible for any items that are returned damaged.
- You are responsible for any costs of returning your returned items to Phibii warehouse located in Perth, Australia.
- Please note that you are not required to send your return via a courier service.
DO I NEED TO RETURN THE WHOLE SET?
If you are exchanging, you only need to return the garment(s) you wish to exchange.
For a refund, the full set must be returned (top and bottom).
We cannot issue refunds for a partial return.
HOW DO I ORGANISE A RETURN?
Simply email email@example.com and we will allocate a Returns Authorisation (RA) number for you, and give you all the details you need!
Please note we are unable to be held liable for the loss of your swimsuit being returned. We recommend using a registered postal service to return goods, and keeping a record of the tracking details.
WHERE DO I SEND MY RETURN TO?
We have a warehouse based in Perth, Australia, specifically chosen to facilitate all of our Returns.
We will provide you with the full address when we allocate your Returns Authorisation number to you!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY EXCHANGE / REFUND TO BE PROCESSED?
We try and process returns as quickly as possible, but we do ask for 2 business days to be able to process your return.
If you're exchanging, we will send your new garment(s) out, and email you a new tracking number.
If you're refunding, we will refund you through your credit card or PayPal (the same method you used to pay), and email you once complete.
The Phibii team aim to process a refund onto the original payment card or other payment method within 1 week of receiving the returned Product/s.
WHAT IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED, OR THERE IS A FAULT?
Whilst we hope this never happens, if you do receive damaged goods, or have a manufacturing fault occur, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can personally assist you and sort out your problem as quickly as possible.
Phibii takes great pride in their reputation for quality and we provide the legally required warranty against defects and faults.
In order to make a claim for a faulty or damaged garment(s), you must return the garment in accordance with the protocol in the section above titled RETURNS POLICY and be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase including an original invoice.
The Garment(s) will be inspected upon return and a decision will be made as to whether the fault is the result of your failure to take appropriate care of the garment (refer to care instructions and information on the Product and this Site) in which event Phibii will advise you by email and can choose if it repairs the Garment(s) first or simply returns the Garment(s) to you.
Phibii will take care of the shipping costs for sending the replacement from the faulty garment from the Phibii warehouse to your address.